Producing Multiple Curriculum
SEND Pathways in Realtime for Each Student
Grade Vision can produce realtime reports for Multiple Curriculum SEND Pathways for progress, attainment, behaviour and assessment of children with Special Education Needs who are working below age-related expectations from early years to the end of Senior School (6th Form).
Our Special Schools application has been designed working with SEN Practitioners to meet the needs of SEN Practitioners.
Data can be electronically imported from a variety of MIS, including. iSams, SIMS, CMIS, Bromcom and Intergis, for 1 and 2 years ahead from a variety of sources including:-
B Squared, PIVATS, BAREonline, Variety of MIS’, Excel Spreadsheets.
- Grade Vision will give you the ability to custom build views of student data to match the specific assessment programme of you school.
- Ability to have multiple curriculum SEND pathways for each student, together with multiple context statements.
- Data is up to date in real time, straight from your MIS, if Grade Connector is purchased.
- Ready to use pre prepared data views.
- Design your own reports with the drop and drag feature using the Grade Presenter Module
- Review reports any time or day, even away from school using Grade Vision Web.
- Confident in the data they present.
- Visual data using Bar Charts, Pie Charts,Venn Charts,