Multi Academy Trusts
Gradeset Trust Application organises and aggregates Student Data from Early Years through to end the of Secondary school from all your schools in your Multi Academy Trust.
The Gradeset Trust Application can collate your data from all your schools, all in one place and produce amazing reports, fast and efficiently.
GradeSet extracts data from a variety of schools MIS’ including iSAMS, SIMS. CMIS, Bromcom, Integris.
Gradeset analysis tools enables Multi Academy Trusts or 6th form Federations to:
- Custom Build data analysis to fit the assessment requirements.
- Assess the performance of Schools by automatically aggregating data from each School within the Trust directly from their MIS.
- Produce data that is reliable and accurate.
- Data can be moved, organised and analysed to enable you to assess each School’s data in an easy to use format.
- The application can also provide detailed analysis conforming to Lord Nash’s evaluation criteria.
How the System works using the Grade Vision Module
Data analysis at the Multi Academy Trust level is produced in the Grade Vision Module. This tool allows the Multi Academy Trust to customise reports and group the data by any column or combination of columns.
The Grade Vision tools can provide your Trust with:
- Attainment 8 residual per School and Multi Academy Trust Level.
- Gap between progress per School and Multi Academy Trust Level.
- Correlation between behaviour incidents and effort grades across the Academy and Multi Academy Trust Level.
- National Headline Data compared to School and Multi Academy Trust.
- Nash Criteria – weighted KS2 VA and Weighted P8 for Trust Performance Measures.
Grade Vision Module:
- Supports Colour Coding, graphing (bar charts, line graphs, scatter graphs, pie charts and venn diagrams).
- Dynamic interest groups (with optional email alerts) and custom calculations.
- Reports can be published to Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft Word or made available to view in the Grade Vision Web module.
- Grade Vision Supports a comprehensive range of statistics, Progress 8, Attainment 8 and bucket analysis.
- Grade Vision also has the data structure in place for 1 – 9 Grade scales and the different modules for KS3 tracking statement and grades.